Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
?OK, give me a minute and I'll think of a few....Cras_imp said:Ok let's get all the jokes out....
:rofl::rofl::rofl:The ferret_imp said:Im pretty sure when my wife and I got married 40 years ago, our television was smaller than that
Interesting. Given all of the sensitive accelerometers, motion sensors, etc. in phones these days, I can see the possibility of damage, or loss of calibration, if too solidly attached to the high frequency buzz often coming through the handlebars.The Spaceman_imp said:The RAM "X-Grip" might fit it. All you need is the RAM ball on the handlebar.
Having said that: I put my new HTC One M8 on my X-Mount to use the GPS for my trip to the AIM Expo. When I got there and tried to use the camera, it started buzzing and vibrating. I think it was from the image stabilization system. Also, the phone wouldn't go from Portrait to Landscape orientation. I can't say for sure that the ride on the X-Grip caused the problem, but I'm 90% sure it did. Got a new phone under warranty (no, it didn't get wet!), but now I'm concerned about using it again.