Permanent garage door opener

shdwghst457_imp

Been there
Thread starter
Does anyone here have a garage remote on the CB? I'm about to buy a garage door opener for the sole purpose of not getting off the bike to get in and out, and I'm researching methods of installing the remote on the bike. Internet is full of custom fab job ideas, but I was wondering if anyone has maybe a handlebar mounted button for the task.
 
yeah, a remote would be nice sometimes, I always have to get off, take a glove off, punch in a code, then bring it in, maybe could hide one behind my fairing, I already use the center handlebar for my iPhone.
 
HikerToo_imp said:
yeah, a remote would be nice sometimes, I always have to get off, take a glove off, punch in a code, then bring it in, maybe could hide one behind my fairing, I already use the center handlebar for my iPhone.
Pfft! I have to get off, unlock a huge staple bolt padlock, then go inside, walk through the alarmed house and undo a further bolts, another staple clasp and 2 more locks.

Maybe I'm too security conscious? :(
 
I just keep a remote in my cargo pocket. As I'm pulling in to the drive I just reach down and push the button through my pants. Never have to stop.
 
PilotPaul_imp said:
I just keep a remote in my cargo pocket. As I'm pulling in to the drive I just reach down and push the button through my pants. Never have to stop.
And I hereby hand this punch line over to my esteemed colleague, spaceman.
 
Tortuga_imp said:
HikerToo_imp said:
yeah, a remote would be nice sometimes, I always have to get off, take a glove off, punch in a code, then bring it in, maybe could hide one behind my fairing, I already use the center handlebar for my iPhone.
Pfft! I have to get off, unlock a huge staple bolt padlock, then go inside, walk through the alarmed house and undo a further bolts, another staple clasp and 2 more locks.

Maybe I'm too security conscious? :(
Pfft! I have to get off, unlock a huge staple bolt padlock, then go inside, walk through the alarmed house and undo a further bolts, another staple clasp and 2 more locks.

Maybe I'm too security conscious? :(
nah...you need a moat
 
HikerToo_imp said:
Tortuga_imp said:
HikerToo_imp said:
yeah, a remote would be nice sometimes, I always have to get off, take a glove off, punch in a code, then bring it in, maybe could hide one behind my fairing, I already use the center handlebar for my iPhone.
Pfft! I have to get off, unlock a huge staple bolt padlock, then go inside, walk through the alarmed house and undo a further bolts, another staple clasp and 2 more locks.

Maybe I'm too security conscious? :(
Pfft! I have to get off, unlock a huge staple bolt padlock, then go inside, walk through the alarmed house and undo a further bolts, another staple clasp and 2 more locks.

Maybe I'm too security conscious? :(
nah...you need a moat
Pfft! I have to get off, unlock a huge staple bolt padlock, then go inside, walk through the alarmed house and undo a further bolts, another staple clasp and 2 more locks.

Maybe I'm too security conscious? :(
nah...you need a moat
Oh god, I knew I'd omitted SOMETHING!
 
Tortuga_imp said:
PilotPaul_imp said:
I just keep a remote in my cargo pocket. As I'm pulling in to the drive I just reach down and push the button through my pants. Never have to stop.
And I hereby hand this punch line over to my esteemed colleague, spaceman.
And I hereby hand this punch line over to my esteemed colleague, spaceman. Damn! That was hilarious! :D
 
Inline4_imp said:
Tortuga_imp said:
PilotPaul_imp said:
I just keep a remote in my cargo pocket. As I'm pulling in to the drive I just reach down and push the button through my pants. Never have to stop.
And I hereby hand this punch line over to my esteemed colleague, spaceman.
And I hereby hand this punch line over to my esteemed colleague, spaceman. Damn! That was hilarious! :D
And I hereby hand this punch line over to my esteemed colleague, spaceman. Damn! That was hilarious! :D
I think in the absence of Spaceman, the joke wrote it's own punch line ! :D
 
Pterodactyl_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
What's a garage?
In a gunyah is it? :). You banana benders are really something.

Cheers
In a gunyah is it? :). You banana benders are really something.

Cheers
Gunyah? Looxury!
 
Back
Top