performance exhaust

bruceb63_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Just wondering if any one has tried the exhaust from MotoGP werks.
looking for an exhaust for my 2014 CB1100.
Thanks in advance!
Bruce
 
I've only seen the video on YouTube of the exhaust. Haven't seen anyone on here running it, though I'm sure someone has. Looks to be real nice quality!
 
bruceb63_imp said:
Thanks guys, I ordered the GPWerks exhaust today.
Bruce
From where? I looked through all the linked info and checked their website. Didn't see anything regarding the exhaust or ordering.
 
Thread starter
DGShannon_imp said:
bruceb63_imp said:
Thanks guys, I ordered the GPWerks exhaust today.
Bruce
From where? I looked through all the linked info and checked their website. Didn't see anything regarding the exhaust or ordering.
From where? I looked through all the linked info and checked their website. Didn't see anything regarding the exhaust or ordering. Bought it on E-Bay yesterday. I think it was the last one.
 
:s
bruceb63_imp said:
DGShannon_imp said:
bruceb63_imp said:
Thanks guys, I ordered the GPWerks exhaust today.
Bruce
From where? I looked through all the linked info and checked their website. Didn't see anything regarding the exhaust or ordering.
From where? I looked through all the linked info and checked their website. Didn't see anything regarding the exhaust or ordering. Bought it on E-Bay yesterday. I think it was the last one.
From where? I looked through all the linked info and checked their website. Didn't see anything regarding the exhaust or ordering. Bought it on E-Bay yesterday. I think it was the last one.
Yes it was the last one they had. Looks like a cool exhaust along with being well made. Let us know how it sounds and looks great price too!
 
Back
Top