Perfect Riding Temperature

emptysea

Road warrior
Thread starter
What's the ideal ambient temperature at which to ride your motorcycle? The survey is in Fahrenheit, but if one of our metric moderators wants to edit it to include Celsius, feel free.
 
Thread starter
That's fair, pdedse, but I was looking for that temp where one can ride in their basic protective gear without having to layer (or amp) up. Just that sweet spot where it feels like there's no temperature at all or maybe it's just pleasantly cool or pleasantly warm as you ride along. For me that's 70 degrees, but anywhere in that 65-75 range is outstanding.
 
I need it a little warmer. Even though Ive been known ti ride in below zero temps and as high as 113, my preferred temp range is 75-85 f
 
EmptySea_imp said:
That's fair, pdedse, but I was looking for that temp where one can ride in their basic protective gear without having to layer (or amp) up. Just that sweet spot where it feels like there's no temperature at all or maybe it's just pleasantly cool or pleasantly warm as you ride along. For me that's 70 degrees, but anywhere in that 65-75 range is outstanding.
I still voted...same 65-75 range.
 
I like it real warm. So 85 and up is good.
 
Problem is, perfect riding temp for me is
- either 70-80
- or 65-80
A typical problem in statistics ... what is the best question ?

Whoever voted for 85 or above : please let me know where you live, not in Australia, right ?
 
Mi Lord lives in the state of Virginia by the beach
 
… but he has a mini beer fridge under his bed to keep him cool before riding, and this is why MiLo likes hi temp :beerchug:
 
Back
Top