Penton: the john penton story

The Penton was the "in" bike to have if you were serious about enduro racing in the 70's. Hope this film makes it to my area. Will try to get it on DVD when it becomes available.
 
Motorcycle geeks will enjoy the film. Well done, detailed, many facts I never knew... SEE IT if you can, you won't be disappointed.
TINK


Pterodactyl_imp said:
TINK_imp said:
I've seen the movie twice. The first time at the premier in Hollywood > http://www.photosbytink.com/penton/

If it comes to a theater near you, be sure to see it.

TINK
Interesting photos TINK. What of the film itself? I might chase it up if you people give it the thumbs up.

Cheers
Interesting photos TINK. What of the film itself? I might chase it up if you people give it the thumbs up.

Cheers
 
Thread starter
Looking forward to taking my son to see the movie. The Penton honda shop was where we hung out when i was young. My Dad did buisness there and we spent a good bit of time there. Great Shop! I just hope the movie makes - ticket sales are slow.
 
Back
Top