PeeWee's Big Vacation

Inhouse Bob

Road warrior
Thread starter
Pee Wee Herman has a Netflix movie that is excruciating to watch, but he does make a new best friend that rides a Moto Guzzi (V7?). Had to watch the whole thing just to see more of the bike. Wasn't worth it :dodgy:
 
4a14da6acab9744f324b00ce8ef0a0c7.jpg
 
Thread starter
I fear that all the decent gags are in the preview. I'll admit to being a big fan of Pee Wee's Playhouse and Pee Wee's Big Adventure. But he has gotten older and slowed down a lot, and the writing in this one is just pretty lame.
Hmmm... That last sentence pretty much describes my life, so maybe I'm being too critical :rofl::rofl::rofl:

As for the bike, with those jugs, it's gotta be a Guzzi, though I don't know the models well enough to pin it down any further. It does a sweet wheelie, though!
 
Back
Top