Peace and Music

suhawk305

Road warrior
Thread starter
I went for a 135 mile ride today along the Upper Delaware River. Beautiful ride that included the scenic and curvy “Hawks Nest”. On the way home I made a stop at Bethel Woods, the site of the 1969 Woodstock Concerts.

2db154ed3472b0293e09b2fc2c39366f.jpg

While I was there, a young family arrived and parked next to my CB. The father was checking my bike and then told me he has the same CB. He belongs to our forum as 2stroke420. Nice person, I hope he becomes active in our forum again.
 
Nice Suhawk. My wife and I rode past there in 2010 or 2012 when we toured New England
 
Very nice indeed, suhawk.
 
suhawk305_imp said:
I went for a 135 mile ride today along the Upper Delaware River. Beautiful ride that included the scenic and curvy “Hawks Nest”. On the way home I made a stop at Bethel Woods, the site of the 1969 Woodstock Concerts.

2db154ed3472b0293e09b2fc2c39366f.jpg

While I was there, a young family arrived and parked next to my CB. The father was checking my bike and then told me he has the same CB. He belongs to our forum as 2stroke420. Nice person, I hope he becomes active in our forum again.
A fitting tribute to the movement (aside from spelling John Sebastian's name wrong), until the sad and crass statement of ownership at the bottom. They had nothing to do with the event, and Woodstock was not about ownership, but of sharing.
 
What a line up of musicians eh?
 
And some of them keep on. David Crosby headlined my release radar on Spotify this week.
 
pekingduck_imp said:
suhawk305_imp said:
I went for a 135 mile ride today along the Upper Delaware River. Beautiful ride that included the scenic and curvy “Hawks Nest”. On the way home I made a stop at Bethel Woods, the site of the 1969 Woodstock Concerts.

2db154ed3472b0293e09b2fc2c39366f.jpg

While I was there, a young family arrived and parked next to my CB. The father was checking my bike and then told me he has the same CB. He belongs to our forum as 2stroke420. Nice person, I hope he becomes active in our forum again.
A fitting tribute to the movement (aside from spelling John Sebastian's name wrong), until the sad and crass statement of ownership at the bottom. They had nothing to do with the event, and Woodstock was not about ownership, but of sharing.
A fitting tribute to the movement (aside from spelling John Sebastian's name wrong), until the sad and crass statement of ownership at the bottom. They had nothing to do with the event, and Woodstock was not about ownership, but of sharing.
Different times. I think in many respects we lost our way.
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
pekingduck_imp said:
suhawk305_imp said:
I went for a 135 mile ride today along the Upper Delaware River. Beautiful ride that included the scenic and curvy “Hawks Nest”. On the way home I made a stop at Bethel Woods, the site of the 1969 Woodstock Concerts.

2db154ed3472b0293e09b2fc2c39366f.jpg

While I was there, a young family arrived and parked next to my CB. The father was checking my bike and then told me he has the same CB. He belongs to our forum as 2stroke420. Nice person, I hope he becomes active in our forum again.
A fitting tribute to the movement (aside from spelling John Sebastian's name wrong), until the sad and crass statement of ownership at the bottom. They had nothing to do with the event, and Woodstock was not about ownership, but of sharing.
A fitting tribute to the movement (aside from spelling John Sebastian's name wrong), until the sad and crass statement of ownership at the bottom. They had nothing to do with the event, and Woodstock was not about ownership, but of sharing.
Different times. I think in many respects we lost our way.
A fitting tribute to the movement (aside from spelling John Sebastian's name wrong), until the sad and crass statement of ownership at the bottom. They had nothing to do with the event, and Woodstock was not about ownership, but of sharing.
Different times. I think in many respects we lost our way.
Yea we had a movement going, but looking back it is easy to see why it failed, people being people and all.
 
Hey Suhawk! It was great to meet you the other day. I love seeing CBs out there! Bethel woods is awesome. I took the kids to the museum and they ran around the fields for hours. Next time i’m taking my other baby (my CB).

I hope to catch a ride with you sometime. Im in North Jersey and always ride up by you.
 
2stroke420_imp said:
Hey Suhawk! It was great to meet you the other day. I love seeing CBs out there! Bethel woods is awesome. I took the kids to the museum and they ran around the fields for hours. Next time i’m taking my other baby (my CB).

I hope to catch a ride with you sometime. Im in North Jersey and always ride up by you.
Great ride report with excellent pics.
 
Thread starter
2stroke420_imp said:
Hey Suhawk! It was great to meet you the other day. I love seeing CBs out there! Bethel woods is awesome. I took the kids to the museum and they ran around the fields for hours. Next time i’m taking my other baby (my CB).

I hope to catch a ride with you sometime. Im in North Jersey and always ride up by you.
Sounds good and let me know. I live just a few miles from Sussex, NJ.
 
Hey folks. I too am in North Jersey and love riding along the Delaware and into the Catskills. Road from Hancock to Hawthorne the other day. Would love to do some exploring with other CBers. Heck it could be a movement if there are 3 of us.
 
peterbaron_imp said:
Stichill, whose pic is ^^this^^ :D
That's Bowzer, from Sha Na Na! I read that they were at Woodstock because they were friends of Jimi Hendrix.

Grease and Music! :P


 
Stichill_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
Stichill, whose pic is ^^this^^ :D
That's Bowzer, from Sha Na Na! I read that they were at Woodstock because they were friends of Jimi Hendrix.

Grease and Music! :P


That's Bowzer, from Sha Na Na! I read that they were at Woodstock because they were friends of Jimi Hendrix.

Grease and Music! :P



Ah, interesting. I always wondered how they got on stage - but I always assumed free music is free music. Don't turn it away.
 
Back
Top