PCV with full exhaust worth getting tune??

gretle_2.0

First service completed
Thread starter
Hey guys, I recently installed a pcv with stock map and full arrow exhaust and love it. It does seem to run a tad rich but the throttle response is much better compared to stock.I found a local dyno near me that can tune my pcv for my bike but I was wondering will I gain much from getting tuned or is it really not worth it?

Much thanks!
 
Calling Powerdubs!!
 
If all you have done is a full exhaust- the base map will be close enough to make most people happy.

Would you see an improvement if the shop knows what they are doing and takes the time to do it right? Maybe a bit.. but you won't feel a huge difference, won't win any races over the difference- but your wallet will be much lighter.

If you want more power- dremel out the stock velocity stacks and THEN get the retune.

https://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=10300
 
Thread starter
PowerDubs_imp said:
If all you have done is a full exhaust- the base map will be close enough to make most people happy.

Would you see an improvement if the shop knows what they are doing and takes the time to do it right? Maybe a bit.. but you won't feel a huge difference, won't win any races over the difference- but your wallet will be much lighter.

If you want more power- dremel out the stock velocity stacks and THEN get the retune.

https://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=10300
Okay I think I might consider doing the velocity stacks.
 
Back
Top