PCV settings?

crutch_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Recently installed a staintune slip-on.
(Absolutely love it, install was very easy, I highly recommend.)
Now I'm getting ready to install a power commander 5, but I notice that the only "maps" available for the unit are for the stock muffler or a yoshimura rs-3.
What setting did you use, or recommend??
thanks
crutch in arkansas
 
crutch_imp said:
Recently installed a staintune slip-on.
(Absolutely love it, install was very easy, I highly recommend.)
Now I'm getting ready to install a power commander 5, but I notice that the only "maps" available for the unit are for the stock muffler or a yoshimura rs-3.
What setting did you use, or recommend??
thanks
crutch in arkansas
Stock map that is preloaded is fine with the Staintune.
 
When I did my full system, I used their "stock 2013" map that was actually richer than the yosh slip on map. Worked well for me, but the map that was loaded in the PC I did not read, but I am sure it is better than stock. I ran mine with an Arrow slip on and no PC, it worked ok.
 
Back
Top