Randy B_imp said:
EmptySea_imp said:
I hope to ride PCH someday and visit Alice's and Rock Store. I live vicariously through pictures like these in the meantime.
I do not know of any place like Alice's in my area (Chicagoland riders feel free to chime in with places they know) which leads me to ask this: With all the great riding around, how long does one hang out at Alice's? I would be torn between hanging around and talking to folks about their bikes and actually riding mine.
There used to be the Highland House on 41 just north of 22, but I think the Acura dealer bought the property and tore the building down a few years ago.
I don't know of another big moto place like that, but I have been gone for 8 years now.
There used to be the Highland House on 41 just north of 22, but I think the Acura dealer bought the property and tore the building down a few years ago.
I don't know of another big moto place like that, but I have been gone for 8 years now.
Yes... Full Moon Restaurant. They've moved north on 41 a piece and still draw a large moto-crowd. I go there a few times a summer, but the thing is that they're not all that close to great riding roads. Probably sounds picky, but I hope for a place that's on a scenic and curvy section of road.