passing away of a treasured friend

physics-teacher_imp said:
this is Rick's wife talking. He was awake and alert for a couple hours but had a very severe injury that took his life quickly. He went in one of the ways he said a real man should die...riding his cycle. He was an amazing man. thanks for your comments.
I'm so sad for Mr. Day's loss and because I didn't get to meet him. Que vaya con Dios.
:(
 
Please accept my condolences. I'm so sorry for your loss.
 
Judy, thanks for letting us know, and please accept our heartfelt condolences.

A loss for us all.
 
This was our typical view of physics-teacher at the rally.

[in order (top to bottom): physics_teacher, EmptySea, offroadfx4. photographer: The ferret]

 
:rofl: True that. It's not like we weren't TRYING to keep up. The man could ride!

This song reminds me of PT

 
The ferret_imp said:
:rofl: True that. It's not like we weren't TRYING to keep up. The man could ride!

This song reminds me of PT

He definitely rode "like the wind". I trust, too, that he is "free again".
 
I, like the others here, are very sorry to hear about Judy's loss. He was always open to fresh input and offered very logical and well educated and thought out advice.
 
Judy, I'm terribly sorry for your loss. I heard about his accident this morning from a CB1100 post on FB. Awful! While I didn't know him, it's clear he touched a lot of people on here and elsewhere. Our prayers are with you and your family in this awful time. May he RIP.
 
sitting here at the keyboard...trying to compose some thoughts to convey my sympathy & condolences...but only numbness & empathy in grief come to mind...
 
My deepest sympathies. I was so saddened to read about P-T's passing this morning. While I never had the pleasure of meeting him, I do recall following may of his informative posts. My best wishes to his family.
 
Just want you to know Judy, you and Dr. Rick were in my thoughts just about all day. Life is so fleeting one never knows when it's our time to punch out. By the sounds of the obit, Dr. Rick filled his life with many interesting pursuits. Carry on Judy that is about all I have to say,,,
 
Judy, Thank You for posting for Kenrick. His life looked so full of many accomplishments and interests in his obituary. Being married to you for over 47 years, there will be many adjustments for you and the family. My prayers go up to uphold you during this difficult time of loss. God bless you, Russ
 
Back
Top