Parts Lists

Check out the price differences from Procailber and free shipping


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
d69180d82e9ecb3682f4c0d423e89168.png
5f513265cbf0bb3216c23f9daa140c53.png



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
I find it really interesting that both those US parts houses are stocking RS parts.
 
Yes. It's odd. I buy lots of parts from Procailber. For older bike parts like the cbx and older 750 parts that our dealerships can't get anymore there is a place called davidsilverspares.com that in another country but has a warehouse in the USA that can sell OEM Honda parts that we can't buy here in the USA any longer. Check out his website


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
This is how it works in the USA. I bought a 2016 Honda crf250l it's a fun bike to ride and hit a few trails. I saw a nice Honda OEM rear rack on Ebay but it ships from Thailand. Called the Honda shop gave them the part # and USA Honda dealerships cannot get them. Looked on Procailber they don't have them. Went to David silvers spares website and can buy it from him about $30 less than Ebay. The crf250l is made in Thailand and all parts come from Thailand. It's not made in Japan.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top