Ha! Thanks - just my own little contribution to the collective levity!
I've got to get my avatar loaded here, too, which helps folks get the play on words. It's always surprising how many people don't get that username!
Ha! Thanks - just my own little contribution to the collective levity!
I've got to get my avatar loaded here, too, which helps folks get the play on words. It's always surprising how many people don't get that username!
Lol used to hear it all the time from little kids on the side of the road in the 60s and 70s.
Lol ferret. I think we all still hear it. We have cops pull up beside us saying that and we got a few than wheelie for miles & miles down the interstate with cop escorts. Lol
OK, got my new goodies in!
I just made a new thread about the new seat in case anyone else had any interest, but as a follow-up to these posts, here's a poor excuse for a picture of the new Tiro seat and chrome chainguard:
Looks great. I love that seat. Looks like a deluxe. I want a chain guard. But out of stock. My comet faring should be ready by end of week. If chain guards are in stock by then I will have one shipped with my comet. When did you order your chain guard? They might be back in stock now
Ha! Very cool!
At 56, I'm guessing we're about the same age - I got my first StingRay in '66.
Between skids and wheelies, my parents weren't too happy with the rate at which I went through tires (BTW, my oldest son obviously inherited that trait from me...). I still dig mine out every once in a while and ride it/pop wheelies! Here's mine: