Parts from Samurider arrived!

Papa Weeley_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
I couldn't be more happy with the service I got from Mr. T at Samurider.
He responded immediately to my request for shipping info, I placed the order on Wed. the 23rd (my time), he shipped the 25th, and told me it could be 10 days for delivery...and instead I received parts yesterday the 28th (Monday!). Couldn't believe it.
And the communication at every point of the transaction was incredible. I was a little hesitant dealing with a multi-hundred-dollar purchase from overseas, but what a great buying experience! So glad I found this site, too, with all the great advice and on-going knowledge. Thanks to all here.

Just got my new matte black side covers on, and they look awesome, too - kind of a CBX-ish effect. :D
Now on to installing the rest of the goodies!
 
+1 Elipten!

If there is a delay its not in the transit time, its because sometimes he has to acquire the item. I had to wait for around 10days, but once shipped, it gets here FAST.
 
I got the Rear Carrier from Samurider in the same dates!
04/25/2014 SHIBUYA - 04/28/2014 MOSCOW, it was incredibly fast! :thumbsup:
 
Papa Weeley_imp said:
I couldn't be more happy with the service I got from Mr. T at Samurider.
He responded immediately to my request for shipping info, I placed the order on Wed. the 23rd (my time), he shipped the 25th, and told me it could be 10 days for delivery...and instead I received parts yesterday the 28th (Monday!). Couldn't believe it.
And the communication at every point of the transaction was incredible. I was a little hesitant dealing with a multi-hundred-dollar purchase from overseas, but what a great buying experience! So glad I found this site, too, with all the great advice and on-going knowledge. Thanks to all here.

Just got my new matte black side covers on, and they look awesome, too - kind of a CBX-ish effect. :D
Now on to installing the rest of the goodies!
Don't forget the pictures when you're finished...after you're done riding her of course.
 
My order shipped on the 24th and arrived yesterday, unfortunately my work schedule has been nuts and I haven't been able to go to the post office to pick it up. It's driving me crazy.

I originally ordered the first week in April, but had to wait because my side covers were custom items. Still, everything shipped a good 2 weeks sooner than estimated.

While I usually don't order from companies outside the U.S., due to shipping and customs hassles, Samurider is definitely an exception to the rule.

I'm on call for work all this weekend (i.e. can't go anywhere), so I expect to spend many hours of quality time having a farkle fest in the garage.
 
I had no issues with customs, and shipping was fast. For anyone having fear, there is no difference than ordering from Amazon


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
I bought a comet 2 from him color matched with stripe! He always responds to my emails fast , I stay up late!! Lol. He told me about 3 weeks had to be orderd from chic and painted and JAPAN is having a long holiday for something I told him I understand so I got about 2 weeks left. Seems like a very good guy. He is out of the chrome chain guards but if they come in before he ships my comet 2 he will let me know so he can ship together and save me money. My bike is a 14 deluxe the day I ordered my comet 2 he sent me a email the next day saying that they just came out with the comet 1 that day for the 14 models and ask me which one I wanted. I will keep posted when I get it. :)
Michael
 
Sad to say it's been a while for me. Only 3 Samurider post cards, latley. I still want to get the TSR air box cover soon.
I see he has all the colors for the 14's already, thats cool. I really like the blue choice.
 
If I want my air box covers red I will have them painted with my headlight bucket. Just wondering if the air box covers would be to much red!!
Michael
 
Thread starter
Ridem32_imp said:
If I want my air box covers red I will have them painted with my headlight bucket. Just wondering if the air box covers would be to much red!!
Michael
LOL. I went the other way. Matte black side covers that perfectly match the airbox covers and I like the way they blend with the cylinders, seat, frame, etc.

 
Finally got to the post office today. Everything arrived in perfect condition. Elipten was right, this is just like ordering from Amazon. Fast service and package tracking all the way.

41e079720f3c63926e409ce6202b1aec.jpg


I got :

Plot Fork Brace
Plot Chain Guard
Over Racing Engine Guards
Force Design Red Side Covers with upper Silver/Black stripe and gold emblems.

If all goes well this weekend they'll be installed and I'll post some pics.
 
The black certainly look better than the silver imo.
 
I hope you post a pic when you get that Plot fork brace on. I went with the Agras but I'd like to see yours installed. Those red side covers look really nice!

Don't see them in your pic, but the chain guard should have 2 chrome allen screws included.
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
I hope you post a pic when you get that Plot fork brace on. I went with the Agras but I'd like to see yours installed. Those red side covers look really nice!

Don't see them in your pic, but the chain guard should have 2 chrome allen screws included.
Yep, I got 'em. I left the hardware out of the pic.
 
Very nice. I want the chain guard. Does he have more than one brand of chrome chain guards ? How much was chain guard in USA dollars? When I orderd a week ago he was out of chrome chain guards till the end of may.
Michael
 
Back
Top