paint codes for silver and white please!

Olyrider

Been there
Thread starter
Does someone have the paint color code for the 2013 Std silver side covers, and, by chance, the white tank that I "think" they sell in Canada? They sell it somewhere! I know that....
 
The only member I recall with a white Canadian model was Oboro. It seems he hasn't visited here since 2014. He actually made a post requesting the paint code and someone told him where to find it, but unfortunately, he didn't post the code when he found it.

The also sold white models in Europe and Japan (and possibly Australia).
 
5438542da5500bc63414e66fa368e786.jpg



NH-162P is the code for the white, it doesn't list the code for the silver...
 
I posted the code for the silver once before... I will see if I can find it.
Olyrider_imp said:
Does someone have the paint color code for the 2013 Std silver side covers, and, by chance, the white tank that I "think" they sell in Canada? They sell it somewhere! I know that....
Silver can be found here:
Silver side cover paint code
 
Apology for the delay, as per the Petrodatcly response my bike "Number 49" is white the bike prior "Number 96" was dark blue.

The decal under the seat lists.

CB1100B
Colour NH-162P
Code NH162

Regards
 
Back
Top