Package from Japan arrived today!

GIXXERMAN_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Got my order from Samurider today. That's some quick shipping, left Japan Monday, arrived in New York Tuesday, delivered to my door in North Carolina today. In the box were a set of Hagofuku mirrors, Hagofuku front and rear fender, and the Hagofuku tail light assembly with tag bracket. Installation was a breeze, I ended up having to cut the tail light wire, couldn't find the end of it anywhere. Next up are black side panels, what ever the silver rail on each rear side of the bike is called in black ( I may have to just get them powder coated), and I asked Mr. T if he could get the headlight bracket that's on the Hagofuku bike. Wont be long and it will be time for a new seat also. I've never tried to load pictures on here so hopefully it works, I know some of you live for pics lol!





 
Thread starter
CB4ME_imp said:
I love it. The black panels are going to be great. Gonna need more pictures! Well Done!
Thanks for the kind words. Fork gaiters should be here in a day or so also. I have no idea how to put them on so a friend of mine is going to do it. He said something about needing the torque specs, does anyone know them. Thanks in advance.
 
GIXXERMAN_imp said:
CB4ME_imp said:
I love it. The black panels are going to be great. Gonna need more pictures! Well Done!
Thanks for the kind words. Fork gaiters should be here in a day or so also. I have no idea how to put them on so a friend of mine is going to do it. He said something about needing the torque specs, does anyone know them. Thanks in advance.
Thanks for the kind words. Fork gaiters should be here in a day or so also. I have no idea how to put them on so a friend of mine is going to do it. He said something about needing the torque specs, does anyone know them. Thanks in advance.
left & right Fork Pinch Bolts: 19ft-lbs
Left Front Axle Bolt: 44ft-lbs
Front Caliper Bolts: 23ft-lbs
Top Bridge Pinch bolts:17ft-lbs
Bottom or Middle Bridge Pinch Bolts:32ft-lbs
Front Fender bolts just hand tight:D
 
Thread starter
lola_imp said:
GIXXERMAN_imp said:
CB4ME_imp said:
I love it. The black panels are going to be great. Gonna need more pictures! Well Done!
Thanks for the kind words. Fork gaiters should be here in a day or so also. I have no idea how to put them on so a friend of mine is going to do it. He said something about needing the torque specs, does anyone know them. Thanks in advance.
Thanks for the kind words. Fork gaiters should be here in a day or so also. I have no idea how to put them on so a friend of mine is going to do it. He said something about needing the torque specs, does anyone know them. Thanks in advance.
left & right Fork Pinch Bolts: 19ft-lbs
Left Front Axle Bolt: 44ft-lbs
Front Caliper Bolts: 23ft-lbs
Top Bridge Pinch bolts:17ft-lbs
Bottom or Middle Bridge Pinch Bolts:32ft-lbs
Front Fender bolts just hand tight:D
Thanks for the kind words. Fork gaiters should be here in a day or so also. I have no idea how to put them on so a friend of mine is going to do it. He said something about needing the torque specs, does anyone know them. Thanks in advance.
left & right Fork Pinch Bolts: 19ft-lbs
Left Front Axle Bolt: 44ft-lbs
Front Caliper Bolts: 23ft-lbs
Top Bridge Pinch bolts:17ft-lbs
Bottom or Middle Bridge Pinch Bolts:32ft-lbs
Front Fender bolts just hand tight:D
You my friend, are the man!:D
 
Thread starter
silascopathic_imp said:
yessssss!!!! that front fender is awesome! I will be getting that soon too.
I knew you would like it, now if I could just convince you to add the rear one lol.:D
 
Awesome, you got yours through customs just in time. I have a box held up in Japan Post waiting on US customs that I expect will be there for a little bit with the current gov't shenanigans.
 
Ah man, don't tell me customs is messed up because of our elected officials..........I have stuff coming in from Japan sometime soon.
 
Thread starter
GaryRudolph_imp said:
Awesome, you got yours through customs just in time. I have a box held up in Japan Post waiting on US customs that I expect will be there for a little bit with the current gov't shenanigans.
I didn't even think about that, man that sucks!
 
Back
Top