Oxley Highway, NSW, Australia

Cormanus

Administrator
Staff member
Thread starter
I just came across this video of one of Australia's great bike roads.


 
Thread starter
Steve, down here they call it beetroot and you certainly saw it on the burger.

An Australian 'burger with the lot' or 'works burger' is a joy to behold: beef patty, fried onion (sorry Ferret), lettuce, tomato, cheese, beetroot, pineapple, a fried egg, bacon, tomato ketchup or barbecue sauce all on a bun. Bloody marvellous.
 
Cormanus_imp said:
Steve, down here they call it beetroot and you certainly saw it on the burger.

An Australian 'burger with the lot' or 'works burger' is a joy to behold: beef patty, fried onion (sorry Ferret), lettuce, tomato, cheese, beetroot, pineapple, a fried egg, bacon, tomato ketchup or barbecue sauce all on a bun. Bloody marvellous.
A burger to yearn for. I have some sliced beets around, think I'll try to make my own south Georgia version.
 
Back
Top