redbirds_imp
Road warrior
Thread starter
We visited Competition Accessories store in Rock Hill, SC on Wednesday. We left with two HJC helmets and an Oxford roll top Aqua bag.
I had been mulling over what type of tail bag to buy since getting my CB1100 and this one seems perfect. I wanted a bag that was waterproof; one that I wouldn't have to enclose in a cover when the weather turned bad. I wanted a lot of capacity; something that would hold a week's worth of gear. Most of all, I didn't want to spend a lot, cheapskate that I am.
This bag checked every box on my list. It is completely waterproof with a roll top and sealed seams. It has a 50 liters capacity, plenty for my needs. It comes with four D ring equipped straps that attach easily to the pegs on the CB side rails and a shoulder strap for easy carrying. Best of all, it was discounted $10 because the original packaging was missing.
http://www.compacc.com/p/oxford-aqua-all-weather-roll-bags
I had been mulling over what type of tail bag to buy since getting my CB1100 and this one seems perfect. I wanted a bag that was waterproof; one that I wouldn't have to enclose in a cover when the weather turned bad. I wanted a lot of capacity; something that would hold a week's worth of gear. Most of all, I didn't want to spend a lot, cheapskate that I am.
This bag checked every box on my list. It is completely waterproof with a roll top and sealed seams. It has a 50 liters capacity, plenty for my needs. It comes with four D ring equipped straps that attach easily to the pegs on the CB side rails and a shoulder strap for easy carrying. Best of all, it was discounted $10 because the original packaging was missing.
http://www.compacc.com/p/oxford-aqua-all-weather-roll-bags
