OVER RACING SS slip on exhaust

YHK_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
OVER RACING SS slip on-
not much loud
sounds like V4 (video available follow this post : http://goo.gl/IGCCpH)
similar with stock design

KITACO FORK INNER TUBE GUARD (universal)
cheap price
light weight
too easy install

843e23413fa16194064dd2cba42ffe41.jpg


37a9357c5ac14511d02b305279c0f78c.jpg


5c2d4e86c7a8be4dac0ee750bda94127.jpg


2d13b0b258b9a493b5a330b73ef634fb.jpg


c842cd32fefcec6d6be1ddbe4443e9a7.jpg
 
I like those fork guards. Does Mr. T sell those? Might have to email him after the (Japan) holidays.
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
I like those fork guards. Does Mr. T sell those? Might have to email him after the (Japan) holidays.
You can buy triumph fork guards here in the USA for around $20, and they fit the CB. I have them on my bike.
 
Do you have to remove the forks for installation? Those above look like you don't.
 
Thread starter
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Do you have to remove the forks for installation? Those above look like you don't.
don't need remove.
just tighten with cable tie.

triumph guards are looks like bolt on.
 
Thanks YHK!
 
Back
Top