Over engine guards/Honda rack

Lookin good!!!
LOVE that seat!
 
Bike looks great, and you are doing great with posting the pics. keep up the good work.
 
Thread starter
I do like the Corbin seat a lot on my other bikes and I am certain that after a 1000 miles on this one it will be very comfortable.They are a tight fit in the beginning to get them on the bike into the slot at the back.At first I just put it on the bike without being secured in the back.Your weight will keep it on and after a short while you can fit it easily.The piture on the Corbin website seems to show a larger tuck and roll than it is in reality.I went for all vinyl,less upkeep and more water proof.I wish that I had ordered it without the flap in the back for a back rest,I will never get a back rest as I always ride solo.
 
Been thinking of a Corbin seat myself! Like the looks of it. Did you have to special order it with the red striping or do they do that for the CB1100??

Also, do you have a source for your engine guards? Stateside or overseas?
 
Thread starter
The Over engine guards came from Samurider,together with the chrome chain guard and the Kijima rack.5 days to get from Japan to my house,no better service than the one from Samurider !!!

I ordered the welts on the Corbin seat to be in red,many other colors available.
I ordered on the phone while looking at their webside first.
The mirrors on my CB1100 are the same as the stock ones on the CBX,Honda made and only available in black.I really like them and also put them on my 94 and 95 CB1000.I can see in both mirrors both sides of the road behind me.SOMETIMES it is more important to see what is happening behind you than what is in front of you!!!
To me safety comes first and that's why I do not like small mirrors or turn signals.
I want to go again for a ride tomorrow !!!
 
Back
Top