Out of State Trip

dUh!

Running like a top
Thread starter
15H from now, get to do my first out of State motorcycle ride. I am really looking forward to this.
 
dUh..... Have fun, ride safe buddy. It will be epic for you!
 
Enjoy dUh! Look forward to pics and a report.
 
Thread starter
EmptySea_imp said:
Where are you headed?
Riding from Indianapolis In. to Robbinsville North Carolina. Going to spend 5 days in the Cherohala Skyway and Blue Ridge areas.
 
Awesome!! Probably saw that in another post, but I lose track of who's going where on their CBs.

Stop at Tellico Kats on Cherohala for a snack if you're passing by at meal time. Gear little deli/coffee shop right on the river. Prettiest locale for a deli in the whole country, if you ask me.

Safe travels!
 
Sounds great! I've heard that the Indiana State Police are the some of the strictest in the Midwest. Any truth to that dUh?
 
Thread starter
This will be my first trip there, first motorcycle trip out of state - kinda first motorcycle adventure really anywhere.

I will do my best with a report. Some of the posted Seat Time reports are going to be hard to measure up against :) You guys do a fantastic job, and this whole idea of going has really been spurred on by everyone here - so thank you in advance. Thanks for all the tips posted everywhere here on the forum. Will be looking for a few Café places while I'm down there.

I have not heard much about the State Police here in Indiana, nor have I been pulled over by any. Just going to have to plead ignorant to that. Sorry MFGUSA
 
Be careful, have fun, and please post pics. Its been a while since I have been able to get out of state and know the excitement. I am looking for an excuse to head down there. I am busy, cant find time, need to make living and have every excuse in the world. Someday, I am just going to do it. Kudos to you for hitting the road.
+ my 750 is in pieces right this minute with a new sprocket and chain install underway and I want to make sure I do this right.
 
dUh!, all reports are good, particularly with pictures.

Have a great time and enjoy the ride.
 
Back
Top