Nov 24, 2017 #2 the Ferret Road warrior Nice! 70? Man I wish lol. We started at 28 this morning, but got up into the low 50s
Nov 25, 2017 #3 D dsan1964_imp Been there Thread starter The ferret_imp said: Nice! 70? Man I wish lol. We started at 28 this morning, but got up into the low 50s Click to expand... Yessir! . Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The ferret_imp said: Nice! 70? Man I wish lol. We started at 28 this morning, but got up into the low 50s Click to expand... Yessir! . Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nov 25, 2017 #4 flynrider Road warrior Took a short ride today after I got back from my Thanksgiving trip to NM. It was a little on the warm side. We're not expected to get back down to the 70s until Tuesday. Doesn't seem like late November. Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Took a short ride today after I got back from my Thanksgiving trip to NM. It was a little on the warm side. We're not expected to get back down to the 70s until Tuesday. Doesn't seem like late November. Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Nov 26, 2017 #6 peterbaron Road warrior For 70F/21*C, I have to wait min. 5 months You guys are very lucky...enjoy your riding!! pb