Our Friends Kim & Sebastion

metallyguitarded_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
Okay guys, how's your Spanish? Theirs is pretty good! See Kim and Sebastian being interviewed in Guatamala. Even if you don't understand a word, you'll see a bunch of shots of them on the CB11 and the interview is done with them on and near the bikes.

 
It's amazing how much of that I understood seeing as how I earned my Spanish major 47 years ago. They said they had ridden the US and were now riding Guatemala, They thought Guatemala was very pretty and they were enjoying themselves very much they were riding to El Salvidor, all the way to the tip of South America to Argentina and the CB 1100 was very pretty and classic and perfect for the trip etc etc

Hope that helps lol
 
Those were bone stock CB's (to include the tires) they were riding and excluding the bags. I read every post and the only problem I remember they had with the bikes until they ended their trip was a single blown fork seal. It was that story that convinced me the CB was capable of doing what I needed done... 150-350 mile secondary asphalt rides through high country and short stretches of well maintained dirt/gravel roads with 3-4 days worth of camping/fishing gear.
 
Thread starter
Heal up quickly and completely Kim! I thoroughly enjoyed following your and Sebastian's travels and experiences. The two of you were wonderful ambassadors for adventure motorcycling in general and the CB1100 in particular. Thank you for sharing it with all of us!
 
+ 1

And hope once she mends up and they are home, they come back on here and participate on our forum. Their experience with the bike would be invaluable information.
 
I really enjoyed the travel log and I like those cases on the CB1100's. I can't even function through why I like the look on the bike with them.
 
The ferret_imp said:
+ 1

And hope once she mends up and they are home, they come back on here and participate on our forum. Their experience with the bike would be invaluable information.
That would be an asset to the forum.
 
Off you go, David. Post reports and pictures on the forum!

(¡Adelante, David. Pon informes y fotos en el foro!*)

I don't speak Spanish. This is thanks to Google. :D
 
Back
Top