Original panniers

leif.helge@indrevar.no_imp

New to the forum
Thread starter
Thanks for admitting me to this forum! I bought my 2018 CB1100 RS 2nd hand this spring with only 2.900km on the odo. It was equipped with Hepco & Becker panniers. I have observed from different youtube videos that this bike has some kind of original fixtures for panniers (see attached photo). What kind of panniers are these?
 
Tev is correct. Those are tie down points only. There is one pannier set available in the world (that i know of). Users Rich and Inhousebob have fitted them.
 
Thread starter
Thanks guys! That was what I suspected. If they were for panniers there would probably have been a 3rd fixation point. I think my Hepco & Becker will do the job for me.
 
leif.helge@indrevar.no_imp said:
Thanks guys! That was what I suspected. If they were for panniers there would probably have been a 3rd fixation point. I think my Hepco & Becker will do the job for me.
I like those.
 
Back
Top