Original CB750's on Craigslist

EGAlvarez_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Please hold your fire! These are not mine, I don't know who is selling them, but I thought they were pretty cool and that someone here may be interested in buying them...
Have a great weekend, you guys in NYC enjoy the show. I have opted to skip it this weekend and head down to see it next month in Miami!
Eddy

http://richmond.craigslist.org/mcy/5354805355.html
 
These were world-changing bikes when they were introduced in 1969, but today, they're probably best served by looking gorgeous in museums, living rooms, and bike shows. For any type of riding, I'll take my CB1100 over my ex-CB750K0 anytime. The 750 might be worth more, but not to me!

 
Golly, they were beautiful bikes. And still are!
 
I've seen a couple sandcast ones at times online for sale asking price close to 50K. Have no idea if they sold or what the actual selling price was.
 
That's it. I'm parking mine in the garage and waiting 50 years. Oh wait. I don't have a garage :s
 
Back
Top