OptiGlanz No Longer Available?

redbirds_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
Been trying to find a source for OptiGlanz cleaner but Amazon and other sites say it is no longer available. Anyone know where to buy?
 
http://www.napoleongrills.com/acces...cd/en-ca/stainless-steel-cleaner-236ml-8fl-oz

This cleaner from Napoleon Grills removes heat discolouration and is supposed to use the same type of acid (phosphoric) as Optiglanz. At only $6.99 it is a bargain and should be available everywhere that sells Napoleon Grills. Might be worth a try?

Myself, I wasn't terribly impressed with the performance of Optiglanz. I still had to use Autosol to remove the worst freckling on my headers (took about an hour). Within a few days the pipes started to turn gold again and a few of the freckles reappeared.
 
Thread starter
Gumby 1100_imp said:
http://www.napoleongrills.com/acces...cd/en-ca/stainless-steel-cleaner-236ml-8fl-oz

This cleaner from Napoleon Grills removes heat discolouration and is supposed to use the same type of acid (phosphoric) as Optiglanz. At only $6.99 it is a bargain and should be available everywhere that sells Napoleon Grills. Might be worth a try?

Myself, I wasn't terribly impressed with the performance of Optiglanz. I still had to use Autosol to remove the worst freckling on my headers (took about an hour). Within a few days the pipes started to turn gold again and a few of the freckles reappeared.
Thanks for the good info.
 
1 year....10,000 miles....no discoloration....no freckles...just sayin' (cough 14 DLX cough) -;)

Seriously, that was my main objection about my 13. Now that drove me crazy. Feel for you guys trying to keep those header pipes looking good.
 
redbirds_imp said:
Been trying to find a source for OptiGlanz cleaner but Amazon and other sites say it is no longer available. Anyone know where to buy?
Ohoh, I can see panic in the eyes of some cleaner. :P
 
Back
Top