Ontario Chapter shirt

peterbaron

Road warrior
Thread starter
Well, thanks to Inhouse Bob skills and courtesy, the Ontario CB1100 Chapter :P was born....more than certain that members will admire new shirt's beauty and Bob's effort !!

Thank you Bob :excited:

3c3628fa0d519f4667aa9aff7d6522bf.jpg


0e81c8ccf08a686e17b9ae2ca28d35ba.jpg
 
That is so cool. Good work Bob and congrats PB
 
I am interested in getting some of these T-shirts.
Any colour option? or is it like Henry Ford "Any colour you want as long as it is black"?

Regards
Alain
 
It was a small thing and a small thanks for your generous gifting of the bike parts. Perhaps if Canada could just annex the US, we would be better able to handle these complex transactions. :thumbsup:

Alas Alain, the shirt is a one-off collector's item for Peter. The molds have been destroyed. But if you make it to the rally in PA we will have a new shirt of similar quality and beauty! I hope you can make it south again. It was great meeting you and your wife in Kentucky.

Peter, wear it in good health. Hope to ride with you soon!
 
pekingduck_imp said:
Except, considering it's in Canada, shouldn't it read.....



:D
Very good! I which I was that clever. I was originally going for "Straight Outta Ottawa" which I liked a lot, but then I got Peter's address and had to adjust. Once again, reality steps on my plans :P
 
Thread starter
Alain:
Actually the shirt colour is in navy blue,,,pic was taken at night/artificial light

Pekingduck
100%, I guess, all my shirts have all labels removed upon possession

Ferret, Houtman and Rocky
Yes, this shirt has GREAT cool look :cool:

Just to calm down everyone and clear all possible speculations: there is NO any rival Ontario CB1100 chapter, but yes, this unique shirt is real and has NO duplication

:):D:banana::beerchug:

P.S. Awaiting Lord Popgun opinion and holy blessing by spinning his Ring :P
 
I think it’s awesome and the Ring is glowing with satisfaction!

I don’t know about spinning it though. One really doesn’t want to incur its wrath...
 
peterbaron_imp said:
Alain:
Actually the shirt colour is in navy blue,,,pic was taken at night/artificial light

Pekingduck
100%, I guess, all my shirts have all labels removed upon possession

Ferret, Houtman and Rocky
Yes, this shirt has GREAT cool look :cool:

Just to calm down everyone and clear all possible speculations: there is NO any rival Ontario CB1100 chapter, but yes, this unique shirt is real and has NO duplication

:):D:banana::beerchug:

P.S. Awaiting Lord Popgun opinion and holy blessing by spinning his Ring :P
Congrats Peter, hope you wear it on our next ride :dodgy:
 
ozigoo_imp said:
Are you selling them? Ill take a Large if your posting to Oz...=]
It was a one-off but if you 'stralians want to do a rally, I'll be happy to do up something fun and deliver them in person. I kinda owe Cormanus and Pterodactyl something anyhow :angel:
 
ozigoo_imp said:
Meet at Alice Springs...kinda central
As with every American who ever read "A Town Like Alice" I have always wanted to go there. As with everyone in the world who ever read "In a Sunburned Country" I changed my mind :rofl:
But there are so many things in Australia I would love to see. We have considered just buying an RV and setting out. Probably end up all dried up in the desert sun, though. When it comes down to it, my survival skills are fairly lacking.
 
Back
Top