Don't mess around with this thread....or as Lord Popgun said: One really doesn’t want to incur its [Ring] wrath......it would be bad for everyone and we cannot risk such storm..
Inhousebob , thanks for posting that video ! Cormanus : do you really dislike this song ? I love it and now at nearly seventy years old my hair is longer than the guy's in Smokie , it is just white now !
It was a one-off but if you 'stralians want to do a rally, I'll be happy to do up something fun and deliver them in person. I kinda owe Cormanus and Pterodactyl something anyhow :angel:
I'm up for another one. At the moment, we're not very welcome of international visitors and we've even locked the Victorians in, meaning noroomtomove and Aussieflyer couldn't join us.
Once this nonsense is over, I'll give it some thought.
Houtman_imp said:
Inhousebob , thanks for posting that video ! Cormanus : do you really dislike this song ? I love it and now at nearly seventy years old my hair is longer than the guy's in Smokie , it is just white now !
Cormanus : I do like the song "Tell Laura I love her " Ricky Valence just died a short while ago. He made a living of that song for the rest of his life.