Jul 23, 2014 #2 T thumper_imp Been there Well, I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Just when I thought a Hayabusa couldn't get any uglier, someone goes and mounts an over-sized piece of candy corn to one! Happy Halloween!
Well, I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Just when I thought a Hayabusa couldn't get any uglier, someone goes and mounts an over-sized piece of candy corn to one! Happy Halloween!
Jul 23, 2014 #3 P Pterodactyl_imp Road warrior At a bush rally sidecars are extremely popular, even if not in great numbers. They are extremely useful for fetching firewood and ripping into town for more beer. Cheers.
At a bush rally sidecars are extremely popular, even if not in great numbers. They are extremely useful for fetching firewood and ripping into town for more beer. Cheers.
Jul 23, 2014 #4 T The Spaceman_imp Road warrior Very cool (aside from the colors). I'd like to learn more about the front suspension and steering on the bike. Its pretty radical and unlike anything I've seen before.
Very cool (aside from the colors). I'd like to learn more about the front suspension and steering on the bike. Its pretty radical and unlike anything I've seen before.