Online auctions are dangerous...

that's cool as heck if you have a way to get it home and a way to get it running (i'm only assuming it's not running?)

Is that fairing from a KZ1000P?

where was this, ebay?
 
That's a Wixom fairing
 
Thread starter
Definitely a wixom fairing. I had one with a matching top box on my CB450.

Getting it home won’t be an issue, just a local farm auction. I got a tx500 and cl77 last year from this place.

No idea what condition it’s in. I logged on and saw the price and said, what the heck. Might just try to flip it.
 
Thread starter
It’s open. We have about 3 auction companies around here and I browse the listings when they have auctions come up. Mostly farm implements, but occasional bikes, cars, and other things of interest.
 
My friend picked up a Goldwing from an online auction. He would concur with the topic....hmmm actually his WIFE would concur with the topic. LOL
 
Well worth it for the custom paint job alone!
Or, fog it black and make a Bat Cycle out of it.
 
Back
Top