One More Euro Lid

Thread starter
Huh, Pdedse, that EBay dealer is a place not too far from me in Long Beach. Around the corner and down the street from a few dealers and MotoQuest rentals. I’ve bought from them before.
 
Gone in 60_imp said:
Huh, Pdedse, that EBay dealer is a place not too far from me in Long Beach. Around the corner and down the street from a few dealers and MotoQuest rentals. I’ve bought from them before.
Small world and good to know. What looked decent yesterday, doesn't today for me. Helmet hunting hangover, I guess.
 
Thread starter
I found that shop after dropping a helmet over a rocky embankment while stopped. It was quite damaged and I dropped in there to pick up something cheap to get me home. They mostly blow out clearance stuff.

With my recent binge I’m good on lids for the foreseeable future.
 
Gone, I’d like to know if you’re a poet or screenwriter and if Mrs. G reads forum’s posts ?? :D
 
Gone in 60_imp said:
I found that shop after dropping a helmet over a rocky embankment while stopped. It was quite damaged and I dropped in there to pick up something cheap to get me home. They mostly blow out clearance stuff.

With my recent binge I’m good on lids for the foreseeable future.
Go to Florida, Georgia, or southern Ontario during July and witness your helmet interior sponge up the head sweat. Eventually, the cleaning cycles will clear out your helmet cache and shopping begins again.
 
Thread starter
peterbaron_imp said:
Gone, I’d like to know if you’re a poet or screenwriter and if Mrs. G reads forum’s posts ?? :D
Ha! Not a poet, but I did work for a magazine publisher, and with the demise of the printed word, I guess this is the only outlet left for creative writing.

Mrs. G doesn’t read all of this as far as I know, but… you never know.
GoldOxide_imp said:
Gone in 60_imp said:
I found that shop after dropping a helmet over a rocky embankment while stopped. It was quite damaged and I dropped in there to pick up something cheap to get me home. They mostly blow out clearance stuff.

With my recent binge I’m good on lids for the foreseeable future.
Go to Florida, Georgia, or southern Ontario during July and witness your helmet interior sponge up the head sweat. Eventually, the cleaning cycles will clear out your helmet cache and shopping begins again.
Go to Florida, Georgia, or southern Ontario during July and witness your helmet interior sponge up the head sweat. Eventually, the cleaning cycles will clear out your helmet cache and shopping begins again.
Thank you, but I’ll take our “dry heat”, and I cycle through several helmet liners. I wear a clean one each day in summer, and wash the lot of them in the sink when I use the last clean one. Especially since our summers are becoming less dry each year.
 
Gone in 60_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
Gone, I’d like to know if you’re a poet or screenwriter and if Mrs. G reads forum’s posts ?? :D
Ha! Not a poet, but I did work for a magazine publisher, and with the demise of the printed word, I guess this is the only outlet left for creative writing.

Mrs. G doesn’t read all of this as far as I know, but… you never know.
GoldOxide_imp said:
Gone in 60_imp said:
I found that shop after dropping a helmet over a rocky embankment while stopped. It was quite damaged and I dropped in there to pick up something cheap to get me home. They mostly blow out clearance stuff.

With my recent binge I’m good on lids for the foreseeable future.
Go to Florida, Georgia, or southern Ontario during July and witness your helmet interior sponge up the head sweat. Eventually, the cleaning cycles will clear out your helmet cache and shopping begins again.
Go to Florida, Georgia, or southern Ontario during July and witness your helmet interior sponge up the head sweat. Eventually, the cleaning cycles will clear out your helmet cache and shopping begins again.
Thank you, but I’ll take our “dry heat”, and I cycle through several helmet liners. I wear a clean one each day in summer, and wash the lot of them in the sink when I use the last clean one. Especially since our summers are becoming less dry each year.
I cannot imagine a humid California. I hope it does not become that way.
 
Thread starter
They came up with the term “heat dome” to explain it.
We get one or two each summer now.
 
Back
Top