One Less Harley on Cape Cod

Mmmmm! From the title of your thread I thought you may have burnt, stolen and disposed of, collided with, dumped in the Atlantic, or otherwise rid Cape Cod of a set of loud pipes :). I was dissapointed ;).

Cheers
 
Wow, Harleys in Japan must be hard to get.

Congrats on the sale Chapomis.

Have you gotten a chance to ride the Beemer yet?
 
Thread starter
redbirds_imp said:
That's cool Alan. Going to one of your many connections in that island country?
No, new connection. I wonder if I could get him to bring a grey Cb back :D
The ferret_imp said:
Wow, Harleys in Japan must be hard to get.

Congrats on the sale Chapomis.

Have you gotten a chance to ride the Beemer yet?
They are very popular over there, I saw quite a few when I was there, 3 at the top of Mt Fuji (highest area you can drive to)

No....I'm headed to NC this w/e and will pick it up when I get back at the end of the month. I ordered the OEM top case and they are having it color matched.
 
Back
Top