One advantage to riding to work...

Guth_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
Good parking access
86dda68f5b687ae335c4f6c72954cb38.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Nice one, Guth.
 
I hear 'ya, Guth. I ride to work almost everyday and get to park right by the door. These days none of the other bikers at work seem to want to brave the 40ish temps in the morning, so I have it all to myself. On particularly hectic days I can look out the window and know my day will have a better ending.

Last week when we had rain everyday I had to drive the truck to work. Ended up having to park a couple of blocks away. Who needs that?
 
It bums me out sometimes that I live 3 blocks from my office. Not worth gearing up most days. On the other hand, I can bemout of the office at 5:00, get home, changed, and out on the bike by 5:30
 
EmptySea_imp said:
It bums me out sometimes that I live 3 blocks from my office. Not worth gearing up most days. On the other hand, I can bemout of the office at 5:00, get home, changed, and out on the bike by 5:30
My office is a short 5 minute drive from my home...except when I ride my CB to work (most days-in riding season of course)...then its 20/25 minute ride to work. and the ride home is sometimes longer... ;)
 
jrns_imp said:
EmptySea_imp said:
It bums me out sometimes that I live 3 blocks from my office. Not worth gearing up most days. On the other hand, I can bemout of the office at 5:00, get home, changed, and out on the bike by 5:30
My office is a short 5 minute drive from my home...except when I ride my CB to work (most days-in riding season of course)...then its 20/25 minute ride to work. and the ride home is sometimes longer... ;)
My son says his ride to work is only 8 miles, but his ride home from work is 40
 
Back
Top