On the way back home

Delphisa

Running like a top
Thread starter
Today I went back home from the work, through small countryside roads instead of the usual main road... And I had my camera in the pocket. Took a few pictures in the fields - but it is just 2 km from the city!:P
9f321a8a6a94c5c53f63fc8de23f3ae4.JPG


9d7aea25fa22ce7e1fb602019afbfe80.JPG


The mountains we see here are about 1300 m height - some others farther (with clouds) are 2800 m, but too far for seeing them well.

Other pictures (in full size) in this picasa album : 2014-06-20

Have a nice summer now !
 
Man, that first picture is awesome
 
The Ferret's a mountain man.

Great pics.
 
Thread starter
Thanks a lot for all comments - Yes I enjoy both mountains and motorbike!

Tortuga_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
The Ferret's a mountain man.

Great pics.

Lol, makes him sounds akin to Grizzly Adams!

What rack is featured on this bike, the Original Honda one?
The rear rack is Honda standard one. I purchase it from samurider.com, as the price set by Honda France is incredible (399 euros). First time I purchase something directly from Japan, and I was amazed it went so easily! :thumbsup:
 
Delphisa_imp said:
Thanks a lot for all comments - Yes I enjoy both mountains and motorbike!

Tortuga_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
The Ferret's a mountain man.

Great pics.

Lol, makes him sounds akin to Grizzly Adams!

What rack is featured on this bike, the Original Honda one?
The rear rack is Honda standard one. I purchase it from samurider.com, as the price set by Honda France is incredible (399 euros). First time I purchase something directly from Japan, and I was amazed it went so easily! :thumbsup:
That's amazing—even more than the price in Australia which was AUD$450 or EURO313. Ridiculous.
 
Back
Top