Aug 29, 2015 #1 R runjoh_imp First service completed Thread starter I by my CB1100 in Kristiansand in Norway. On my way home to Bergen. [url=http://s611.photobucket.com/user/runjoh/media/Facebook/iOS%20Photos/11696483_10153413846801147_3939625545937129047_o_zpsje7r63p7.jpg.html] Fanafjellet in Bergen. [url=http://s611.photobucket.com/user/runjoh/media/Facebook/Timeline%20Photos/11168379_10153399946506147_3129612852647521816_o_zpsjrqwe1yi.jpg.html] Parked outside my work.
I by my CB1100 in Kristiansand in Norway. On my way home to Bergen. [url=http://s611.photobucket.com/user/runjoh/media/Facebook/iOS%20Photos/11696483_10153413846801147_3939625545937129047_o_zpsje7r63p7.jpg.html] Fanafjellet in Bergen. [url=http://s611.photobucket.com/user/runjoh/media/Facebook/Timeline%20Photos/11168379_10153399946506147_3129612852647521816_o_zpsjrqwe1yi.jpg.html] Parked outside my work.
Aug 29, 2015 #3 R runjoh_imp First service completed Thread starter Pterodactyl_imp said: Nice. Do you remove the screen at times? Cheers Click to expand... I will not use this screen. Do no fit the bike or the rider. Sorry my bad english.
Pterodactyl_imp said: Nice. Do you remove the screen at times? Cheers Click to expand... I will not use this screen. Do no fit the bike or the rider. Sorry my bad english.
Aug 30, 2015 #5 P Pterodactyl_imp Road warrior runjoh_imp said: Pterodactyl_imp said: Nice. Do you remove the screen at times? Cheers Click to expand... I will not use this screen. Do no fit the bike or the rider. Sorry my bad english. Click to expand... I will not use this screen. Do no fit the bike or the rider. Sorry my bad english. Thank you, I understand. Your English is much better than my Norwegian. Cheers
runjoh_imp said: Pterodactyl_imp said: Nice. Do you remove the screen at times? Cheers Click to expand... I will not use this screen. Do no fit the bike or the rider. Sorry my bad english. Click to expand... I will not use this screen. Do no fit the bike or the rider. Sorry my bad english. Thank you, I understand. Your English is much better than my Norwegian. Cheers
Sep 15, 2015 #6 M metallyguitarded_imp Road warrior Great looking bike. And I particularly enjoy that last photo.