OK RIDEM32 PUT-EM UP

CIP57_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
It seems my good friend Michael ( and i do mean that:P ) has been talking smack, something about seeing these blinking red tail lights, making video's so i guess its time to put him in his proper place, behind the 2013 by a good margin :cool:

BTW these runs where on stock tires ( before i changed to a lower profile tire)

Now, when and if you post your video, no shenanigans, no 30 degree downhill mountain run, no go-pro x2 video's turning 5 second 100's you get my drift. Just a simple iPhone mount will due.

Greg, don't go by dyno results, the Yoshi is a full second faster 0-100

I was able to post these from Photobucket for privacy issues.

Enjoy

FULL YOSHI

STOCK
[url=http://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/a423/cipolla57/StockCB_zps3f8fb04d.mp4]
 
CIP I'm lost. I see 2 photos no video but I'm using my iPhone with tapatalk. Am I missing something? Help me out here. I know as of now I'm the champ but your 0 to 100 is a fast time you posted before. I have not done the 0 to 100 yet but I will.
 
Ridem32_imp said:
CIP I'm lost. I see 2 photos no video but I'm using my iPhone with tapatalk. Am I missing something? Help me out here. I know as of now I'm the champ but your 0 to 100 is a fast time you posted before. I have not done the 0 to 100 yet but I will.
From a PC, it's a link to PhotoBucket where an MP4 video file plays, click on it and let the fun begin.

Private Group Photo & Video Sharing
 
Thanks hiker the Yankee :). I think CIP just sent me back to the garage for more on the drawing board! That bike jumped to 80 fast then just hit 100 like it was nothing!! Very nice. Very fast! Dang I hate to lose my crown already and we just begun!! :). Nice work CIP !!
 
Thread starter
Ridem32_imp said:
Thanks hiker the Yankee :). I think CIP just sent me back to the garage for more on the drawing board! That bike jumped to 80 fast then just hit 100 like it was nothing!! Very nice. Very fast! Dang I hate to lose my crown already and we just begun!! :). Nice work CIP !!
LOL I had to retaliate for our 2013 owners.
 
Well. That's not fair!! It's more of y'all. The 13 model 2nd gear is lower geared than the 14 I found that out last nite in my manual. Your bike did make some good fast runs! For naked standard bikes the cb do run pretty good! Wear your crown with honor !! You want have it on your head much longer lol. :)
 
Thread starter
Ridem32_imp said:
Well. That's not fair!! It's more of y'all. The 13 model 2nd gear is lower geared than the 14 I found that out last nite in my manual. Your bike did make some good fast runs! For naked standard bikes the cb do run pretty good! Wear your crown with honor !! You want have it on your head much longer lol. :)
Yes, but you have an extra tooth in the rear, i would say where even.
 
I don't like even!!! I like being the king! And you got me feeling like a queen! I can't say much on here we have women members. Let me just say u got me sitting down doing stuff I should be doing standing up lol
 
Y'all keep on!! The queen will prevail !! CIP better enjoy his seat on the throne I will take the LEAD & POWER BACK OVER :)
Signed: Queen bee lol
 
Back
Top