Oinker Chain Lube Tool

Gone in 60

Road warrior
Thread starter
This gadget kept coming up in my Facebook feed. The Oinker chain lube tool looks a bit more sophisticated than the Grease Monkey I've been using for years. Puts chain lube (from an aerosol can) where you want it without waste and without making a mess.

Thought it was compelling enough to pick one up on Amazon, and it works pretty well. It comes in specific chain sizes (520, 525, 530). I bought a 530 to fit the CB1100 and figured it would be close enough for the 525 chains on the Triumph and Enfield.

Nice thing about it is that you can rotate the "head" that distributes the lube, so you can direct it where it needs to go easily.

Motorcycle Chain Lube Tool – No Mess, Even Coverage | Oinker®
 
Interesting. If its a few bucks I might grab one for myself also

2014 CB1100, 1981 KZ440 LTD, 1993 Yamaha XJ600 Seca, 1994 Yamaha XJ600 Seca
 
Thread starter
The angled arm seems to be ideal to maneuver around exhausts, chain guards, etc. I'm able to get it over the chain on my bikes.
 
Gone in 60_imp said:
The angled arm seems to be ideal to maneuver around exhausts, chain guards, etc. I'm able to get it over the chain on my bikes.

A great post, thanks.
 
It would cost nearly as much for postage as the tool!
 
Back
Top