Oil & Filter Price

HikerToo_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
I usually buy my oil and filter at the local Honda dealer, especially since oil is usually not economical to ship, but found good deal on http://www.motosport.com/, good price, free shipping over $50.

Pro Honda HP4S 4-Stroke Full Synthetic Oil
1 Quart 10W30
$10.23 x 4 > $40.92
FILTER, OIL
15410-MFJ-D01
$11.20
WASHER DRAIN PLUG 14MM
94109-14000
$0.39

Shipping: FREE
TOTAL: $52.51
 
It's great how many things are priced well and ship free now.
I've been getting things in an amazingly fast 2 or 3 days.
So convenient to have delivered direct to your door ;)
Amsoil ships free on orders over $100.00 and they have a wide range of products, plus if you become a preferred member the prices are hard to beat.
 
Not a bad deal. I get my Rotella T6 at Wally World, but I buy my filters in bulk when there's a sale online. Both of my CBs use the same filter.

I used to get filters at my dealer, but the last time they wanted $20 + tax for one. They seemed quite proud of those filters.

I got a big box of them from Partzilla last month for about $10/ea. with shipping. I should be set for the next 3 - 4 years:P
 
Thread starter
not debating which oils, just showing price I got for oil/parts chosen. plenty of other threads on which oil to use besides their recommended.
 
My recent oil change:

Shell Rotella T6 Full Synthetic 5W-40 5 Quarts $19.58
K&N Black Wrench-Off Filter Oil Filter: KN-204 $13.99
Crush Washer x4 $1.50
Tax $3.16

$38.23
My Hourly Rate $160.00 x .5 $80.00
Total: $118.23

:thumbsup:
 
Back
Top