cbdtran_imp
Been there
Thread starter
I was about to buy some S100 at a bike dealer that cost $14.00 a quart, then find out I have some Oil Eater I used on my car engine yrs ago. Just use it on my bike wheels, work wonder, at 3K these wheels are covered with grim, tar, bug and oil chain --> now clean with minimal effort The center stand are bad, covered with all the chain oil --> now clean with few swipes.
It is noncorrosive, nontoxic, can be used as full strength, or diluted for general cleaning car / bikes. Even clean your dirty clothes or kitchen counter top. It is an oil eater and general household cleaning.
One gallon: $11.00
Use per instruction. If any have used it, please comment.
below are some reviews.
Amazon.com
It is noncorrosive, nontoxic, can be used as full strength, or diluted for general cleaning car / bikes. Even clean your dirty clothes or kitchen counter top. It is an oil eater and general household cleaning.
One gallon: $11.00
Use per instruction. If any have used it, please comment.
below are some reviews.
Amazon.com