Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
ferret,The ferret_imp said:Doubt it would help much for rocks but would be the cats meow for bugs.
How did you apply it nzo?

+1 Chip VG infoChipBeck_imp said:Gentlemen,
I don't know how much that oil cooler keeps temps in check but here's something to consider. On a car that I track I got tired of using a dental pick to clean bugs and small stones out of the radiator and oil cooler so I put on a screen like that. Within three laps my temps redlined and I had to pull into the pit to let my car cool down. I tried it one more time and had the same result. I took my screens off and the overheating problem was solved. So I talked to Mark McGowan who is a Ford engineer/test driver and he told me that any screen, even a very corse one with large openings will impede airflow so that a larger cooler would be necessary for the same result.
So it was back to the dental pick for me. I hate to bring up anything that is not positive about any mod but I would want to know this info because unlike my car, the CB doesn't have an oil temp gauge to tell you that it's hotter. Our engines are air and oil cooled and the oil cooling is important in areas that air can't reach. All the best.
Chip
Enzo,enzo_imp said:I had the same screen on a my CX650 radiator for over 8years and it never boiled.
This screen has been on the bike for 1500km, not much I know. But you can say summer has allready started here. I'll keep an eye on it and see.
Is there 2 oil lights when you turn the egnition on? One for temp?