Oil cooler

Stichill_imp said:
It has a number of subtle mods, doesn't it? I also noticed the turn signals...practically invisible but yet they look like they'd still give good signalling.
That's a beautiful bike with tasteful mods. But is there any hope that he could get $15k for it?
 
Nortoon_imp said:

:blush: Sorry! I thought it was Canada!
The ferret_imp said:
Yes that's a detraction but easily remedied.
will866_imp said:
Stichill_imp said:
It has a number of subtle mods, doesn't it? I also noticed the turn signals...practically invisible but yet they look like they'd still give good signalling.
That's a beautiful bike with tasteful mods. But is there any hope that he could get $15k for it?
I might tend to doubt it, but it is in the greater Los Angeles market. Plenty of walking-around money available for motorized toys like this.
 
The ferret_imp said:
We have seen that bike here before. I remeber commenting on putting stickers on the side covers. JUst not sure how to dig up the thread.
Yeah Ferret I think those stickers ruin the look.....is that headlight bucket chromed?
 
Back
Top