Houtman_imp
Road warrior
...but it is a dry heat!michael1954_imp said:...but it is a dry heat!SportsterDoc_imp said:...but it is a dry heat!Houtman_imp said:Years ago we flew into Phoenix to look for a place to live in Arizona . It was 116 and right there and than we changed our mind and ended up in NC.
and in winter, a dry cold.
and in winter, a dry cold. I have thought about a move to Arizona too, but to Prescott. High enough in the mountains to be cooler in the summer. The heat in Arizona is dry. When we visit Tombstone in the summers, the heat does not really bother me like the 80-90% humidity heat like we have along the coast in south Texas. I am riding from about 7 to 10 AM right now and that is it!
and in winter, a dry cold. I have thought about a move to Arizona too, but to Prescott. High enough in the mountains to be cooler in the summer. The heat in Arizona is dry. When we visit Tombstone in the summers, the heat does not really bother me like the 80-90% humidity heat like we have along the coast in south Texas. I am riding from about 7 to 10 AM right now and that is it! WE visited Prescott on previous visits and they have a nice town square with many old buildings , just not enough green in Arizona .
Oil treads are very slippery subjects and it could slide down easy to greasy comments.
