Nice upgrade and the chrome springS looks proper.
What is that nut on the top of the ohlins shock?
Did you set the sag on your shock yet? if not instructions on how is included in the ohlins manual. I don't think that you are close to bottoming out on the rears. I would not use the bumpstop as a reference point on shock travel and normally they are positioned at the very base of the shock Rod. If you want to see shock travel I would use a very thin zip tie to determine shock travel but I think you are fine...
What is that nut on the top of the ohlins shock?
Did you set the sag on your shock yet? if not instructions on how is included in the ohlins manual. I don't think that you are close to bottoming out on the rears. I would not use the bumpstop as a reference point on shock travel and normally they are positioned at the very base of the shock Rod. If you want to see shock travel I would use a very thin zip tie to determine shock travel but I think you are fine...