Ohio based CB1100 Riders: Checking in

Cormanus

Administrator
Staff member
Thread starter
Just thought I'd check in with those of you based in Ohio. Reports have reached Down Under that things there are so dire that people are being forced to eat dogs and cats just to stay alive. I hope it's fake news and that you're all OK.
 
94e5a93d709965583620a7fcb8bdc028.jpg



Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
:rofl:

FWIW I had a hot dog just the other day, it was the cat's meow.

I think it's all just a misunderstanding ;)
 
WHO LET THE DOGS OUT?

Chomp, chomp, chomp
 
I don't live in Ohio, but I do travel there for business quite a bit. I've never seen dog on the menu at any of the restaurants that I've frequented, at least in the Cleveland area.

Deep-fried saurkraut balls in Norwalk? Yes. And Yum.
And my favorite hot chicken sandwich is in Berea. Unfortunately, at least here in California, looks like hot chicken may have hit its apex and, like axe throwing, could be on the decline.
 
We have at least 5 riders who regularly attend our rallies and to the best of my knowledge, none have ever talked about having a cat at home. Coincidence....or something more sinister? Hmmmmmmm....
 
The A-man_imp said:
We have at least 5 riders who regularly attend our rallies and to the best of my knowledge, none have ever talked about having a cat at home. Coincidence....or something more sinister? Hmmmmmmm....
Whoah, hold up there. When we held our last race in Norwalk Ohio a few weeks ago, someone found a lost kitten wandering around the track. There seemed to be some great urgency to make sure it was safe, and one of our crew members adopted it to make sure nothing bad happened to it.

Coincidence?
 
Back
Top