OH-555 and Big Bottom Memorial Park

rickcb

Running like a top
Thread starter


This morning we rode OH-555 and stopped for a photo at Big Bottom Park. I don't know why Sneaky Fast didn't want a picture of her and her bike in front of the sign, but she didn't.
 
I enjoyed riding the triple nickel during our Ohio Rally.
Sneaky Fast didn’t want her picture taken because she knows there isn’t a camera made that has a fast enough lens and shutter speed to capture her in a good picture.
 
Cool. We just rode 555 a few weeks ago. Fun road .... as are the roads leading to it. I think we entered 555 off 78 and rode it all the way to 7.
 
Thread starter
KiowaEagle_imp said:
I thought you didn't like the triple nickle Rick?
Sometimes (but not always) you gotta do things you don't want to do, right? Like eating trout that has been adulterated with tomato gook. :s Last year Sneaky Fast and I rode the entire length of 555 4 times, preparing for the rally. I wanted to be confident I could lead a spirited ride so I practiced it a lot. OH-555 is not a well-engineered road, unlike OH-78. It is just a paved cow path.
misterprofessionality_imp said:
this one is definitely on the docket for a return visit ride If i can make it up to OH next year.
:thumbsup:
 
rickcb_imp said:
KiowaEagle_imp said:
I thought you didn't like the triple nickle Rick?
Sometimes (but not always) you gotta do things you don't want to do, right? Like eating trout that has been adulterated with tomato gook. :s Last year Sneaky Fast and I rode the entire length of 555 4 times, preparing for the rally. I wanted to be confident I could lead a spirited ride so I practiced it a lot. OH-555 is not a well-engineered road, unlike OH-78. It is just a paved cow path.
misterprofessionality_imp said:
this one is definitely on the docket for a return visit ride If i can make it up to OH next year.
:thumbsup:
:rofl:
 
Back
Top