oem parts accessories

1973cb750

Been there
Thread starter
been searching quite a bit did honda ever have a brochure for oem accessories for the 13 14 17 ? im talking the oem rack grips lock etc would be nice to have a complete list of all the honda accessories??
 
The Partzilla link is OEM stuff. Plus, you could try asking those suppliers if they have a list of OEM Honda parts available.
 
Thread starter
i know the partzilla is but their not showing the discontinued parts id like to see every accessory part number honda offered not just current
 
I see your dilemma. Perhaps try emailing Honda America, although I don't know much joy you'll get.
 
1973cb750 said:
been searching quite a bit did honda ever have a brochure for oem accessories for the 13 14 17 ? im talking the oem rack grips lock etc would be nice to have a complete list of all the honda accessories??

They did in the UK. This is an example of the 2015 EX parts brochure with pricing.

[attachment=1039]

[attachment=1040]

[attachment=1038]


And a later catalogue here with more options.

https://www.honda.co.uk/motorcycles...le.res/HUK MC_HGA_CB1100EX_RS_AW_web_0418.pdf
 

Attachments

  • CB1100EX parts Honda UK.webp
    CB1100EX parts Honda UK.webp
    63.9 KB · Views: 55
  • CB1100EX parts Honda UK 1.webp
    CB1100EX parts Honda UK 1.webp
    45.7 KB · Views: 55
  • CB1100EX parts Honda UK 2.webp
    CB1100EX parts Honda UK 2.webp
    51.4 KB · Views: 55
Thread starter
another question I was had im planning a trip from oklahoma to utah, who knows where in between. how do you guys like the honda heated grips?? I tried a cheap set once upon a time and burn up a rectifier on another bike. how is the honda oem kit pretty safe works well ?
 
Thread starter
thats good to know i was looking at the newer superceded kit thats suppose to fit so maybe that issue was worked out idk but thats a interesting link to keep in mind i would have had no idea that would exist thanks magna


7bucg8i.jpeg


QLOVAgw.jpeg


jO2mOIV.jpeg


i had these cheap lights laying around and need to find a good switch and relay to run them. their not permanently mounted yet just test fitting. i also want to add a dyno jet map switch for a leaner highway cruise map for high elevation and fuel saving if i need to. i dont really use the dynojet but i can see that benifit on the fly fuel map changes. im curious to see how my tune does on a long trip it now has some parts of the guhl tune but ive modified it quite a bit for a new muffler i tig welded for it last summer 

ioDaEgG.jpeg
 
1973cb750 said:
another question I was had im planning a trip from oklahoma to utah, who knows where in between. how do you guys like the honda heated grips?? I tried a cheap set once upon a time and burn up a rectifier on another bike. how is the honda oem kit  pretty safe works well ?

The Honda heated grips, at least here, are very expensive. I have Oxford grips on mine and you have a lot of fine control over the heat and can have them pretty toasty.
 
Thread starter
Tev62 said:
1973cb750 said:
another question I was had im planning a trip from oklahoma to utah, who knows where in between. how do you guys like the honda heated grips?? I tried a cheap set once upon a time and burn up a rectifier on another bike. how is the honda oem kit  pretty safe works well ?

The Honda heated grips, at least here, are very expensive. I have Oxford grips on mine and you have a lot of fine control over the heat and can have them pretty toasty.

dealers here have them for 65$ and 80 for the install kit
08T50-MGE-8M001    64$ plush shipping 
08T70-MGC-D30        79$
 
I had Honda heated grips on my DLX and the previous standard model, 3 heat settings, and I have no complaints.
On my recently purchased 2024 Z650RS, I installed the KOSO Apollo with 5 heat settings. They're also excellent and at least twice as cheap as the original Honda grips.
Both heated grips have an integrated thumb controller,

For my Kawi:
The CB1100 Community Forum
 
1973cb750 said:
Tev62 said:
1973cb750 said:
another question I was had im planning a trip from oklahoma to utah, who knows where in between. how do you guys like the honda heated grips?? I tried a cheap set once upon a time and burn up a rectifier on another bike. how is the honda oem kit  pretty safe works well ?

The Honda heated grips, at least here, are very expensive. I have Oxford grips on mine and you have a lot of fine control over the heat and can have them pretty toasty.

dealers here have them for 65$ and 80 for the install kit
08T50-MGE-8M001    64$ plush shipping 
08T70-MGC-D30        79$

That is a superb price! Unfortunately the design changed for the 2017 models and they are currently very expensive. 08T70-MGE-D10 at around $436
 
Thread starter
Tev62 said:
1973cb750 said:
Tev62 said:
1973cb750 said:
another question I was had im planning a trip from oklahoma to utah, who knows where in between. how do you guys like the honda heated grips?? I tried a cheap set once upon a time and burn up a rectifier on another bike. how is the honda oem kit  pretty safe works well ?

The Honda heated grips, at least here, are very expensive. I have Oxford grips on mine and you have a lot of fine control over the heat and can have them pretty toasty.

dealers here have them for 65$ and 80 for the install kit
08T50-MGE-8M001    64$ plush shipping 
08T70-MGC-D30        79$

That is a superb price!  Unfortunately the design changed for the 2017 models and they are currently very expensive. 08T70-MGE-D10 at around $436
buy the older set all thats diff is the accessorie plug easy fix
 
Thread starter
turns out the grips I ordred are just one side and the other side is impossible to get but i found a set of 08T71-MGS-A31 that fit these

FITMENT: Honda , CB500X , 2014 ||| Honda , CB500X , 2015 ||| Honda , CB500X , 2016 ||| Honda , CB500X , 2017 ||| Honda , CB500X , 2018 ||| Honda , CB500X ABS , 2014 ||| Honda , CB500X ABS , 2015 ||| Honda , CB500X ABS , 2016 ||| Honda , CB500X ABS , 2017 ||| Honda , CB500X ABS , 2018 ||| Honda , CBR650F , 2014 ||| Honda , CBR650F , 2015 ||| Honda , CBR650F , 2016 ||| Honda , CBR650F , 2018 ||| Honda , CBR650F ABS , 2014 ||| Honda , CBR650F ABS , 2015 ||| Honda , CBR650F ABS , 2016 ||| Honda , CBR650F ABS , 2018 ||| Honda , CTX700 , 2014 ||| Honda , CTX700 , 2015 ||| Honda , CTX700 , 2016 ||| Honda , CTX700 DCT ABS , 2014 ||| Honda , CTX700 DCT ABS , 2015 ||| Honda , CTX700 DCT ABS , 2016 ||| Honda , CTX700 DCT ABS , 2017 ||| Honda , CTX700N , 2014 ||| Honda , CTX700N , 2015 ||| Honda , CTX700N , 2016 ||| Honda , CTX700N DCT ABS , 2014 ||| Honda , CTX700N DCT ABS , 2015 ||| Honda , CTX700N DCT ABS , 2016 ||| Honda , NC700X , 2014 ||| Honda , NC700X , 2015



any one have one of these bikes and can compared the throttle tube and length of them i think it will work fine
 
Thanks 1973. Off of the pinch bolts. I was thinking of that location for mounting mine, wondering how it would work. I ended up mounting to the fender screws but thanks for confirming that the pinch bolts are a viable option!

I have those same cheap lights on my Triumph and they’ve been going strong for many years.
 
Back
Top