Jun 11, 2019 #22 the Ferret Road warrior GoldOxide_imp said: Lookin' good 2017EX. Click to expand... +1
Jul 31, 2019 #24 M MK212MX_imp First service completed Has anyone else done this? I would love to see a whole bike pic.
Jul 31, 2019 #25 G GoldOxide_imp Road warrior Here is a sample using non-Honda part: How To install Fork Boots aka Gaiters
Jul 31, 2019 #26 R Rocky_imp Road warrior This is my 2014 with Triumph (gasp!) gaiters/boots. The Triumph items were more readily available here so I went with them. Who would know the difference.
This is my 2014 with Triumph (gasp!) gaiters/boots. The Triumph items were more readily available here so I went with them. Who would know the difference.
Jul 31, 2019 #27 G GoldOxide_imp Road warrior Here is a similar reference using the Kawasaki gaiters ... NC750XD: Initial review ...
Jul 31, 2019 #28 M MK212MX_imp First service completed Excellent! Thanks, now to read Ferret's write up.
Aug 3, 2019 #29 M motoRAT_imp First service completed love it , need it, I also need a K0 LOOK Headlight Bracket Panel