Mar 4, 2022 #1 R rbike_imp Running like a top Thread starter Can someone please let me know if the 2013 CB1100 has a 5 or 6 digit odometer. TIA.
Mar 4, 2022 #2 Lord Popgun Road warrior Well, I just looked. When the ign. is turned on it displays 88888.8 during the test. However there is no tenths display on the ODO, just on Trip A and B.
Well, I just looked. When the ign. is turned on it displays 88888.8 during the test. However there is no tenths display on the ODO, just on Trip A and B.
Mar 4, 2022 #3 peterbaron Road warrior Based on Cormanus 2010 bike, I believe is 6 2010-2013 should be the same http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=9640&pid=313985#pid313985
Based on Cormanus 2010 bike, I believe is 6 2010-2013 should be the same http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=9640&pid=313985#pid313985
Mar 5, 2022 #5 Lord Popgun Road warrior I guess the ODO would display 6 with no decimal and tenths. I say that as some members have posted over 100000 miles, or maybe kilometers.
I guess the ODO would display 6 with no decimal and tenths. I say that as some members have posted over 100000 miles, or maybe kilometers.
Mar 5, 2022 #6 Cormanus Administrator Staff member 6 digits, no decimal on mine. The decimal appears on the trip meter only.