Obsolete parts already?

LongRanger_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
I went online to Partzilla to buy a new headlight ear for my '14 DLX. They list the part but somehow it's obsolete. Hmm.

For kicks, I clicked on the 4-2 exhaust system. Obsolete. The gas tank. Obsolete. A replacement fuel filter. Obsolete. Front fender. You know the answer.

Does this make any sense? Seems very unlike Honda.
 
LongRanger_imp said:
I went online to Partzilla to buy a new headlight ear for my '14 DLX. They list the part but somehow it's obsolete. Hmm.

For kicks, I clicked on the 4-2 exhaust system. Obsolete. The gas tank. Obsolete. A replacement fuel filter. Obsolete. Front fender. You know the answer.

Does this make any sense? Seems very unlike Honda.
From what I've read lots of the parts have been put on standard bikes.
 
Honda needs to supply parts. However; Partzilla does not. Try a different vendor, Samurider or your local Honda dealer.
 
Thread starter
Good call. You're right, Chaparral has what I need, and stuff I don't (exhaust, gas tank, fuel filter and front fender). Thanks for a common sense response.
 
Why are y'all buying headlight stays?
 
Thread starter
Previous owner installed a windscreen which cosmetically damaged the RH ear. I've returned the bike to stock and want to replace that piece. Lord only knows what I'll find when I remove the SuperBrace...
 
Back
Top