Now a member, New Baby

Beautiful and :hello: Howdy, welcome to the forum

Got the one at Beechmont Motorsports eh?
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
Beautiful and :hello: Howdy, welcome to the forum

Got the one at Beechmont Motorsports eh?
Yes, Who is this? :)
Yes, Who is this? :)
Peeled the stickers and waxed it while they were getting the paperwork together.
 
I'm in there every couple of days. I bought two CB1100s from them, and an ST1300, and a YPV 400 Majesty, and an FZ-1 and a Rancher 420 ATV, and my son bought an FJ-09.

Lousy day to pick up a new bike.

You buy it from Tommy, Joel or Steve?
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
I'm in there every couple of days. I bought two CB1100s from them, and an ST1300, and a YPV 400 Majesty, and an FZ-1 and a Rancher 420 ATV, and my son bought an FJ-09.

Lousy day to pick up a new bike.

You buy it from Tommy, Joel or Steve?
Tomorrow, I'll ride it home
 
Congrats Randy!
 
Welcome. Nothing better than a new bike on the a dealer floor.
 
well it's 57 degrees and gloomy, but at least it's not raining, like it did all day yesterday. Should be a decent November day for picking up and riding it home.
 
Back
Top